Thursday, November 10, 2011

Broadway Yay

While I wanted to wax poetic about how amazing Other Desert Cities is, I do not have the time to do it justice. Instead, I will link you a photo of my signed playbill and you can imagine what a fangirl moment it was for me to meet Rachel Griffiths, Stockard Channing, and Judith Light. Now of course I could go on about these women all night long, but that is an ode better suited for my other blog (see right sidebar if interested).

photo(2)

Here is a link to a great review if you are so inclined. If you can't get to New York to see this play, you can buy the script on amazon. There are also rumors it has been optioned for a film. That would be delicious. The end of Brothers and Sisters may have been the best thing to happen to Rachel Griffiths. I think this role may even top her long stint as Brenda on Six Feet Under!

No comments: