Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#GoOrGive Month 2, Wk 1 Update

Hi All,

I know this is coming a bit late, but things have been a bit hectic.

I wanted to update you on my progress. With the help of some friends and loved ones both in real life and on the interwebs, I did much better last week than any other week in the month of December!

I only missed my challenge 1 day last week, and frankly I was spending time with a friend from out of town so it was worth it. Two days last week I went on walks late at night (after 9pm) to ensure I got my 10K steps. Luckily I had some good walking partners, and it made it that much easier.

Also, on Saturday, my girlfriend and I walked about 2.5 miles round trip to brunch! What an easy and fun way to get my steps in on the weekend! Are there places in your routine where you could walk to a location rather than drive?

So far this week I am off to a good start. I am hoping I can keep it up through the weekend.

I have also joined the #plankaday movement and have increased my plank time by 20 seconds!
skimble happy hour - elbow plank challenge!

Until next week...

No comments: